• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tiara

Hi All,

This is Tiara Her owners moved away and couldn't take her with them. She looks sad on the pic but she is lovely. She is 4 years old. We took this when she arrived and she turned up in her hutch on magazine paper! :roll: She is happy running around the garden right now! Will try and snap her this weekend!

Louise
xxx

IMG_2132.jpg

What a lovely little lady.

What is it with people can't they see magazines aren't absorbant? My in-laws save their papers for me and I have to sift out the mags (and they are from an era of before toilet roll so they ought to know!)

Thanks guys we are quite smitten with her. I think we'll have her as a house bunny! She came in a 3x2 hutch its a nice hutch don't get me wrong kinda cottage like but so not big enough for her. So I was thinking of bringing her in and having her as a house bun she is so affectionate.

I don't think she will be leaving here, she's getting on now I know shes not too old but I don't like the idea of her being passed from pillow to post. I've a massive cage for her to live in!

Dunno what Dad will say he thinks she is only here for her hols haha!

Thanks for your nice comments about her, she really is a beautiful bun! xxx

Just when I thought we would have to keep her I get an email as someone is looking for a doe to go with their neutered buck!!! So fingers crossed guys! I'm so sad to see her go and I am almost in tears but she needs the company and this is the best soultion for her so yey! xxx

Back