• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Digging Daisy

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
I have just found out Daisy likes to digg :lol:
Luckily it was in a pot filled with soil :lol: as toffee likes to sit in pots.. :? We gave him a pot to sit in :lol: And daisy just dug alot of soil out of it :shock:
Ive put most of it back...
is there anything i could do to stop her digging? im worried incase she digs up the grass?

xx

Don't think there's much you can do to stop it - it's their natural behaviour after all. If there is I'd like to know as my garden is full of burrows!

Its natural bunny behaviour. Maybe get her a pot she is allowed to dig in, hopefully to tempt her away from the things you dont want her to.

I no its natural for them :lol: Just wish she didnt make so much mess :lol:
She can digg in the pot she has done... i guess ill just have to keep trying to put it all back :lol:
:D

At least it will keep you busy!
My garden is a flower free zone. Everything has been dug up or eaten. I tell folks I am going for the minimalistic look!:lol:

:lol: :lol: I told you your new buns may be more destructive than you are use to, they have come from Kris's after all ;) :lol:

As others have say not too much you can do, but giving her a tray filled with dirt might encourage her to dig somewhere that isn't your lawn :lol:

At least it will keep you busy!
My garden is a flower free zone. Everything has been dug up or eaten. I tell folks I am going for the minimalistic look!:lol:

Haha, we have a boarder around the garden and my dad put a fence around it so the buns cant eat my mums flowers... :lol:

:lol: :lol: I told you your new buns may be more destructive than you are use to, they have come from Kris's after all ;) :lol:

As others have say not too much you can do, but giving her a tray filled with dirt might encourage her to dig somewhere that isn't your lawn :lol:

:lol: Yeah she can dig in the pot i will have to keep picking up the soil here and there :lol:

:shock::lol: You should see the holes in our garden then! Surprised no ones broken a leg out there. Roo's digging up the whole garden at the mo :roll:

:oops::oops:

:lol: Maybe get her the base of an indoor cage filled with soil?
I have just given mine one in their kennel- big mistake! I sweep them out 2 times a day and now have to spend longer sweeping and replacing soil and "poo picking" the tray :roll:

:oops::oops:

:lol: Maybe get her the base of an indoor cage filled with soil?
I have just given mine one in their kennel- big mistake! I sweep them out 2 times a day and now have to spend longer sweeping and replacing soil and "poo picking" the tray :roll:

:lol: Well im going to see what i can find... But i think the pot will do... They can get in and out of it.. and i guess theres plenty of room to dig :lol: !
Im going to keep it on the paving so that its easier to clear up then if its on the grass... :D

Back