• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biting

bolton babe

Warren Scout
The last 2 days Tink has had a little nip at my hands, luckily ive managed to move my hands away quick enough for her not to get a full bite but I dont know if she's doin it cause its that time of year or it she really hates me.

The first time was last night when I was attempting to pick her up after a rather traumatic vet visit, i was just placing my hand under her tummy to get her used to being handled again and as i moved my hand away she went to bite me.

The second was tonight when I was feeding her, I was giving her a few pellets from my hand and when i moved it away she went to nip me again.

She's about 8 months old and isn't spayed yet (I know, as soon as I get paid I'm booking her in) could this be the reason she's got so nowty all of a sudden? Or could it be the vets visit on Sat?

:(

Back