• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing................Lily

Timmo

Young Bun
Went to pets at home last week and saw a rabbit in the adoption centre and she was really excited when we started looking at her and jumping up at the glass and then ran around and flopped over. We decided it was best not to get her. We went back up to today and she was still there and we just couldn't say no twice. So we ended up bringing her home. She is fine to pick up but she jumps towards your hand and makes a hissing noise when you put your hand in her cage. She was found abandoned outside so she's obviously still quite scared and jumpy so we'll let her get settled in. Probably take her to the vets for a check up and find out how old she is roughly. Does anyway know what breed she is? Anyway here she is:

k1xtec.jpg

27xgpvk.jpg

b7l8yb.jpg

New outdoor setup (snoopy on the left, peanut on the right, lily on the bottom middle and crazy above her):
x2m0c5.jpg

She is gorgeous! :love::love:

I just like imagining what angle you were at to take some of those pictures. :lol: I swear if aliens came down and saw me as an example of humanity, they would think the rabbits control me! :lol:

She looks like an English or English crossbreed to me :wave: Definitly has some English in her! She's lovely :love:

Thanks guys. She's starting to settle in now. Still pounces for my hand if I grab her food bowl or try putting hay in. She's ok if I slowly move my hand in above her and then she'll let me stroke her.

Quick update: She is now taking all of her hay out of her hay rack and taking it into her bed and picking up all the bits of paper and taking all of that into her house as well. Any reason she is doing this?

Quick update: She is now taking all of her hay out of her hay rack and taking it into her bed and picking up all the bits of paper and taking all of that into her house as well. Any reason she is doing this?

she's probably nesting.

Back