• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any spare vibes for Archie's neuter tomorrow please? U/D He's home & seems fine

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Our big, beautiful Archie is going into be neuetered tomorrow & he just wondered if anyone could spare him any 'being parted from his plums' vibes please?

He says he's ever so nervous but he knows it's for the best because when he's calmed down he will be able to move in with Emily :D:D:D:D

Although he says he really isn't looking forward to being confined to a big dog crate for a few days, as he likes to be able to run round the house like mad & explore :?

Last edited:
Archie says 'this is me - do you think big girl Emily will love me?' :D

DSCF3269.jpg

And this is my beautiful wifelet to be Emily :love::love::love:

DSCF3212.jpg

Archie says 'thank you very much everyone, I am trying to a big brave boy for my mummy & not think about losing my plums' :shock::shock::shock:

Archie says 'thank you - I'm getting more & more nervous the more I think about it! But I know Aunty Jane at the vets will look after me' :D

Awww, sending you lots of vibes Archie. :love::love: You'll be much happier without those plums. :lol:

Archie says -GULP it's this morning already!!!!! Oh dear we've got to go soon to the vets!!!':shock:

Thanks for your vibes guys, will keep you posted on how our big fella does :wave:

:wave: Good luck Archie - it's just your mummy's way of showing how much she loves you :shock::lol:

Archie says 'Are you sure? It doesn't feel that way to me shock::shock:;)
- although when I see my beautiful Emily, I know I'm going to be very happy' :D:love:

Back