• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big Thank You

Nicole+Alex

Warren Scout
Just a note to say thank you to all the people involved in the forum, and to everyone who replies to a thread.

I have found this site so helpful, and supportive. The advice posted has given me the strength and courage to become calmer and be able to do the best for my bunnies.

I think this site is amazing, thank you.

I would like to second that motion. :) I have found sooo much helpful advice here, and comfort to boot. Special thanks to Jack's Jane, Hugo's There, purplebumble, and all the other posters who are brave enough to talk about the emotional side to owning rabbits. It's helped me just as much as the medical advice.

I completely agree with you - this site has been a god send to me & our bunnies - especially now we have so many :shock:

me 2 you guys really know your stuff couldn't find all this information anywhere else thank you all x

Back