• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

little casper bunny..pic heavy

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
casper before his teeth removal

flymobile078.jpg

flymobile080.jpg

flymobile081.jpg

penned off on landing stair end...poor salem kitty lol
flymobile085.jpg

flymobile086.jpg

flymobile087.jpg

nikki cradling casper in her arms in her bedroom

flymobile099.jpg

not clear enough but can you see he has no actual lower lip...looks like hes pursing his lips...but theres no lip there! to the right theres a chunk of triangular flesh...ill try and get a closer pic...difficult on my mobile

flymobile100.jpg

Last edited:
:wave: hi liz..he says thank you.....sniffy kissies....xx

he spent practically 12 hrs running round nikkis room yesterday with human company and without and wore himself out..um nope...still dug like a good un !!

today he was a little tired to say the least and was sleepy a lot!

he is still moody but tonite he seemed in amuchbetter mood and was on his hind legs to greet me and gave me a kiss thru the bars.
However when we gave him his meds we both noticed his flap of flesh on the right hand side is very very swollen and has some nasty sores still......i guess it means the infections spread:(

hes been avoiding hay at all costs and grass....whereas before he was trying.
so his poos are teeny weeny but hes doing them and peeing.....

but were both not happy about his mouth..yes it may be from where he was chinnning things but somehow i think not..its like 5 times it size that it is in the piccy:( so going to ring the vets tomorrow...

casper says hes embarressed but pleased you all think hes cute:lol:

our vet saw him this morning made room for him and also bertie!

she said the sores are actually not sores but scabs form where he had the necrotic lip dropping off etc..not much we can do hes not bothered by them. the swelling is actually down to the abscess capsule as its calcified..they couldnt remove it and any bone as his heart stopped under the GA..so it was cleaned out and whatecer could be removed of the capsule with the tooth was.
so its the hard capsule and any swelling his mouth does do looks horrific.

shes puzzled by the stuf at the top of his mouth...it looks like i was right his tooth has grown back besides the peg teeth........she said we must leave it at the moment as its not bothering him and we need to see if it grows..if it does its a tooth somehow and if not well we will have to think about xrays etc but she doesnt want to give him another GA because of what happened.

so its a case of wait n see.

hes happy as larry and let ne storke his nose and cheeks and head for ages without complaining..in fact he lapped it up. hes off metacam for a while now to see if its making a diff to his tummy..carry on with the fibreplex..and use up last of flagyl thens top....the antibiotics are done with what they can do ree his infection..im not so sure but shes thinking outside the box to help him and the rest of his health. she said his mouth is far less infected than it was and the top is actually clear......hoorah!!! i said how longs he got is it owrth putting him thru anymore and she said look at him hes a real live wire..um yep he always has been!! so hes earned himself a reprieve for now.

so he gets to wreck nikkis room and the landing tomorrow all day at least..or should i let him have hour long sessions as he forgets his tray otherwise and to eat and drink..hes mad!:lol:

Thanks for the bump!!

So this is the bun I've been rooting for? He is soooo gorgeous!! :love::love:

I am so glad he is doing so much better. :) Please keep me posted on this guy, even through PM. He's just stolen my heart! I wonder if he would enjoy the States... :roll:

Back