• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where can I buy a good run?

kerry-123

Mama Doe
I seen a website earlier but forget the name I'm sick of petshops trying to rip me off as far as runs are concerned one run I looked at was pratically hamster sized for god's sake and they were looking £45 :shock: I need a big one for my lionheads since the nice weather is coming in. Just wondering if anybody knows anywhere online reliable and cheap??

how about building one yourself? :lol:
When my boys where babies my dad built them a run... but he then destoryed it as it was much better to let them free range inthe garden, after he bunny-proofed it :lol:

how about building one yourself? :lol:
When my boys where babies my dad built them a run... but he then destoryed it as it was much better to let them free range inthe garden, after he bunny-proofed it :lol:

See my dads mate is gonna put chicken wire under the shed (only place they could really trap themselves lol) after we convert the shed into a bunny house :lol: it's just catching them esp Joey :shock: He runs with the speed of light!! Lol I guess they could go freerange..

See my dads mate is gonna put chicken wire under the shed (only place they could really trap themselves lol) after we convert the shed into a bunny house :lol: it's just catching them esp Joey :shock: He runs with the speed of light!! Lol I guess they could go freerange..

Well, at first we chased them with a soft broom :oops: as they used to get under our garden table and chairs... :lol:
And then they started to realise... when it gets dark its bedtime and it means treats!! :lol:
Just trying to 'teach' my new buns this :lol: But they seem to go in when it gets dark anyway :)

Our hapy hutch foldable runs are still going strong after 3 years boarding use of all those bunnies going in and out every day.:D

You could always buy a bird aviary instead and turn it on it's side, there are quite a few on ebay etc. You can buy as many panels as you want then arrange them and screw them together.

Back