• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Material tunnels.

Pringle

Warren Veteran
I have had to throw mine out as they are all ripped, does anyone know where i could get any good ones? I got my last lot from tesco, the red/grey striped and has a hole in middle, rabbits loved them, i just cant find any like these :(

I've also got the Pets at Home one and have also had it for 2 years with no damage done to it :D

I had one like that which I replaced when got Dill.Couldn't find the same one so got 2 smaller ones from Pets at home & both my buns love it[you join them together]

we have pets at home ones as well as the plastic bendy ones, they are all still going strong despite all the boarders doing their best to destroy them:D

:lol::lol:.

Well i got the green plastic ones to and i dont think any of mine have used it :shock:! thats why i wanted the material ones as they all run through them and they have great fun with them. But they didnt seem interested in plastic ones. I think i will get some of the ones from P@H thanks :)

mine ate the first fabric one, they peed all over the second :roll: I now have black plastic drainage tube which they love :lol::lol:

Remember to be careful with the ones with wire in them. If your bunnies are known to rip them apart then I would only let them have them during supervised play time. Otherwise they could expose the wire parts and get their heads stuck in between the wires :(

I have some of the green tubes in their runs and some of the wire/fabric ones outside their runs for when I let them out.

Back