• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I`m so confused..

Pringle

Warren Veteran
The other day i noticed on Spots fur their was a red/orangey colour on the tips of her hair just a little down her back, i wondered what it was so i checked her for any bites or anything and their was nothing, tonight i have just put rabbits in their sheds after being out and Annie has it :? just below her eye its red/orangy on the tips of her hair, its not near her skin. I checked again and cant see any wounds/scratches, im totally boggles, i cant think if they could have rubbed against anything, im so confused :cry:

Could they be weeing on each other? Bit of spring fever and a bit of territorial spraying of bright orange wee?

Oh that could maybe be it, they are beside each other in the runs more often now as well as its better weather, so it might be! hopefully thats all and nothing serious :( x

Phew, thanks guys, feel more relieved now :)
Its still horriblw :shock: but atleast nothing serious!!

Back