• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I dont know how it happened, i feel so bad.

Mazda

Warren Veteran
:cry::cry:

I feel so bad, i came home today from beign at a mates, and i came home to find a nest and a mini Pebble and a mini Bailey. :shock:

They are very cute!

Pebble and Bailey are fine with me going near the nest.

S7303289.jpg

S7303288.jpg

and their pic for RR!
S7303275.jpg

What do you think? Cute or...?

:lol::lol:

If my lot had even had a whiff of those they'd have been eaten before I had my chance to take the pictures :lol:

i dont know some people should not have rabbits i bet the male rabbit is still in with the female rabbit who will probably be pregnant again some people. :censored::censored::censored::censored:

:lol::lol::lol:

Yep, they are both still together. Is that wrong? they wont have babies again! No way, they have the perfect family now! twins, a boy and girl, what more could they want. :love:

:)lol::lol:)

:lol::lol: Thanks Mai, had a miserable day and you've really made me laugh :lol: Your two are gorgeous x

Wow! Where did you get buns that have chocolate babies? I'm not allowed anymore buns but I'm sure the OH can be pursuaded if there's chocolate involved :D

:lol: very cute. I have a chocolate Aldi bunny who has lived quite happily in my fridge for thee years.(It was to cute to eat):roll::oops:

awwww dont feel bad hun, you must of turned the light off when you left them... easy mistake...

they are beautiful babies :love::love::love: for some reason im hungry looking at them tho :shock::shock:

Mai you naughty girl - my heart was in my mouth when I started reading your post! :lol::lol:

As I was Bailey's foster mummy for so long I think it's only fair that I have pick of the litter - so I'll have the one with the pink bow please!!!!! ;)

It was so lovely to see him on Sunday and to meet the lovely Pebble - they are so loved up it's heart-warming. They are such a perfect little combo. Im so glad he came to live with you.

Thanks again for the hutch - it will no doubt be put to good use. :wave:

Back