• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anthony and his lady friends

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Anthony and his girls have been out enjoying the sun today, He is in for a dental tomorrow.

Anthony

HPIM1746.jpg

HPIM1747.jpg

Heather

HPIM1749.jpg

HPIM1752.jpg

HPIM1751.jpg

Lily, who is blind

HPIM1757.jpg

HPIM1756.jpg

Anthony's dental went well :D:D:D

He wasn't done until 3pm though so can't collect him until 7.30 this evening. They did offer to keep him over night but as they are closed tomorrow I thought it was best he come home :roll::lol:

Oooh yay! So glad the little chap's dental went to plan and that he is doing fine :) So nice to see them outside enjoying the sunshine :D

OMG I think I spoke too soon, we have just collected him and he hasn't recovered from the dental at all well. When I rang he hadn't been done long so we didn't know how well he was recovering.

I know it was only 5 hours since he was done but I would have expected him to be a little better than he is. He can hardly hold his head up, is very wobbly and trying to walk a bit but his back legs aren't working properly :(
He is only just over 5 and very healthy so i would have thought he would have a problem. The vets were very concerned too but they were shutting so not much else they could do for him.

Fingers crossed he will perk up a bit soon

Back