• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny hotel needed Wessex Sussex/Hampshire

Biscuit Bunny

Alpha Buck
We normally use Doe Dop Inn in Surrey, but she get full up really quickly and also if we move it will be an even longer journey for poor Biscuit.

I really need a good bunny hotel in West Sussex/Hampshire area, money no object.

I am hopefully moving to Midhurst West Sussex.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Hi, I know Southampton Rabbit Rescue do boarding. They looked after my rabbit for 3 weeks last year for me (whom I rescued from them). I am sure they also board other bunnies as well not just ones that have been rescued from them. They have a website, or if you need their contact details you can PM me :wave:

http://www.thelittlewarrens.com/ An excellent place I could recommend

I can also recommend The Little Warrens, although I know she is booked up a year in advance for busy times of year. She's about 5 minutes away from Doe Drop Inn.

I think you'll be hard pressed to find anywhere of the quality of either Doe Drop or Little Warrens in this area. If you do, please let me know so I can recommend to others. I live not far from both and am often asked for suggestions.

Hi, I know Southampton Rabbit Rescue do boarding. They looked after my rabbit for 3 weeks last year for me (whom I rescued from them). I am sure they also board other bunnies as well not just ones that have been rescued from them. They have a website, or if you need their contact details you can PM me :wave:

Thanks Footy :D

Unfortunetely Southampton is miles from where I will be moving to.

I can also recommend The Little Warrens, although I know she is booked up a year in advance for busy times of year. She's about 5 minutes away from Doe Drop Inn.

I think you'll be hard pressed to find anywhere of the quality of either Doe Drop or Little Warrens in this area. If you do, please let me know so I can recommend to others. I live not far from both and am often asked for suggestions.

Thank you, I know Doe Drop in fantastic and I don't want anyone to look after her who doesn't have the same experience as Claire who runs it.

I certainly will :D

Back