• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Strawberry and Snowdrop's new pad

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
We have just moved Strawberry and Snowdrop into their new home. They both seem happy so far although I am sure there will be a little more humping from Strawberry later as he gets over excited with the larger space! They are still not quite what I would define as properly bonded but are sitting together and grooming and the chasing has stopped.

Here are some pictures of them.

The new pad
DSCF0006.jpg

Having a look around
DSCF9995.jpg

Snowdrop investigating the tunnel.
DSCF9999.jpg

Snowdrop is a little unsure at first
DSCF0008.jpg

Strawberry straight into the food as usual
DSCF0002.jpg

We have had a few mini binkies from Strawbs so I think he likes it and Snowdrop is more active that I have seen her since Sunday so i think she is impressed too.

On a final note- we are thinking of changing Snowdrops name but not sure what to. We think maybe Snowball instead- she just isnt little and delicate enough to pull off Snowdrop. Suggestions would be great please!!!

Strawberry has to be one of the cutest RU buns (not that the others aren't all gorgeous too!!:lol:)

I like Shortcake, but we call Strawberry, Strawberry Shortcake as a nick-name! Although thats the best one we have come up with so far so we might go with that!

Awww just seen this :love: So CUTE together....glad he has a friend again :)

What about snowflake for her name or are your keeping it snowdrop?:D

I think she is going to end up staying as Snowdrop. Because she needed the vets so soon we have registered her as Snowdrop so think we will stick with that.

Fab set-up and they look nicely settled together!

I think Snowdrop's a nice name and suits her. She's very sweet looking :D

Strawberry is such a handsome lad, I'm definitely in his fan club too :love:

Back