• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

no bunnies or g pigs in pets @ home

teresateddyb

Warren Scout
my pets @ home has no piggies or bunnies in at the mo and i know quite a few other stores havnt either perhaps they are not selling any pets in the run upto easter

teresa

mine had 1 rabbit and a few ginnies on saturday, a couple wanted to buy the rabbit but were not happy about its age, it was 9 weeks old and they wanted a 6 week old for the nursey the lady ran:shock:

:evil:I wondered that maybe they've already been sold as presents? :( Been in my local one in York and there is a giant house bunny there :evil: and also four other buns. The one in Hull have only got guinea wigs

I wondered that maybe they've already been sold as presents? :(

i hope not! :(
When i went to wiltons pets in baildon they have lots of buns in there, so small and tiny! i wonder if they are still there...
i wont be going for a while i dont think... we only buy our birds in there for the aviary.

I was in P@H yesterday and they had Guinea Pigs but know rabbits. The girl I spoke to said they she thinks they sold out cause of easter.

So hoping that foolish people aren't getting them just cause its easter then not wanting them a short while after.

P@H by me was also doing a special kids bunny care thing for easter

i hope not! :(
When i went to wiltons pets in baildon they have lots of buns in there, so small and tiny! i wonder if they are still there...
i wont be going for a while i dont think... we only buy our birds in there for the aviary.

thats a horrible pet shop i saw a bunnie in there at the beginng of the year and i swear it had myxi when i told the shopkeeper he just shurgged his shoulders and put the bunnie back in the cage so reported him to rspca when i next went in there the bunnie had gone

teresa

thats a horrible pet shop i saw a bunnie in there at the beginng of the year and i swear it had myxi when i told the shopkeeper he just shurgged his shoulders and put the bunnie back in the cage so reported him to rspca when i next went in there the bunnie had gone

teresa

oh my!
Well the birds seem ok that we have got so far... apart from 2 hex finches have died and he said it was because of stress... but the one we have now recently from there is ok... But we cant find anywhere else where they sell all kinds of birds.. soo.. :roll:

I spoke to a member of staff at my local p@h who was very knowledgeable might I add (I quizzed her a bit about bunny care, in a nice way of course). She said that there is a countrywide shortage of rabbits and guineas at the moment. Not sure how true that is but she seemed convinced.

I spoke to a member of staff at my local p@h who was very knowledgeable might I add (I quizzed her a bit about bunny care, in a nice way of course). She said that there is a countrywide shortage of rabbits and guineas at the moment. Not sure how true that is but she seemed convinced.

i have heard that to

Back