• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bloody typical!

Emm-Jane76

Mama Doe
Monday evening I put in an order to K9 for about £58 :oops: The very following day I get an email from them offering their customers 10% off :evil: Isn't that just typical!

Legally you can cancel an online order within 7 days, so you could be awkward and cancel and reorder with discount! Though a nice email asking if they'd give you discount as a loyal customer may do the trick too, and be less hassle for either of you!

Legally you can cancel an online order within 7 days, so you could be awkward and cancel and reorder with discount! Though a nice email asking if they'd give you discount as a loyal customer may do the trick too, and be less hassle for either of you!

I already have emailed them to see if I can still wange it! Awaiting a reply but they're so bloomin' efficient I received the goods today so I can't cancel it!

Back