• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Ultimate Pet Show NEC 2nd,3rd & 4th May

ecudc

Warren Veteran
http://www.ultimatepetshow.co.uk/ups09/index.html

We're all a bit gobsmacked at Fat Fluff HQ. Mark Abrahams (Pets undercover on Tonight with Trevor Mcdonald) http://www.marcthevet.com/ has asked us to guest at his stand at the NEC & help raise peoples awareness about how to look after our much neglected fluffy friends. We'll be armed to the teeth with leaflets & fat fluff stuff & our new mascot will be there too.....It is an amazing opportunity for us & we are really looking forward to it. If you are coming to the event I hope you'll pop your head in & say hello.

I REALLLLLLLLLY want to go to that but my boyfriend wont take me :lol::lol:

I may have to persuade him some more now I know you're all going to be there!

wow thats great. hoep it goes well for you's wish i could go but couldn't afford flights at the moment. wish you's all the best of luck and i hope people stop to listen.

yes....Birmingham international is the stop & I image that trains are very frequent & bus connections to the NEC. I think the trains go from Birmingham Moor st & snowhill.

What an excellent opportunity!
It's brillinat that you guys have been invited along!
I was looking at this and wondered whether it would just be breeders etc....but if you guys are going to be there, well I'm going to get my tickets!

Hope you raise a lot of awareness for our special fluffy friends!

xx

DO you think there will be lots of stuff there...rabbit wise I mean? Really want to go but don't want it all to be about dogs and cats as I dont have any! Plus Birmingham is an hour + drive.

What an excellent opportunity!
It's brillinat that you guys have been invited along!
I was looking at this and wondered whether it would just be breeders etc....but if you guys are going to be there, well I'm going to get my tickets!

Hope you raise a lot of awareness for our special fluffy friends!

xx

I'm not sure but I don't think that it is breeder orientated. I expect there will be a few breeders there but I think there is a big range of people including big charities, insurers, food companies. There are demonstrations and so on. I don't know how much rabbity stuff will be there as we have never been before.

yes....Birmingham international is the stop & I image that trains are very frequent & bus connections to the NEC. I think the trains go from Birmingham Moor st & snowhill.

Hello I'm Antigone's husband.

The trains for Birmingham International depart from Birmingham New Street. Trains from Snowhill and Moor St do not go there but go to Solihull which is a 15 min bus ride away.

Back