• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eric and Ernie - glad we're home mummy! PIC heavy

Hello
After yesterdays stressful time at the vets, Eric and Ernie were sooooooooo pleased to be home in their shed.
They made their way straight upto their Nic cube shelves (poor Eric was a bit wobbly on his legs, but loved being home again).

I hope you can see from the footage below, how content they are.

Sorry for the amount of pics and Videos

Ernie Grooming Eric after his Dental under GA

Eric

Eric trying to eat his hay

Thank you for bringing me home safe mummy
Ericafterdental7thApril.jpg

Both boys chilling

Ernie was so relaxed in the sun, he flopped and his hair did to!!!:lol::lol:

Ernieflophairdo.jpg

My fave boys, love the "fringe/combover" look! :love:

Love Honey's face in the back of the car on your siggie!:lol:

Aww! They seem very happy to be home again! :love::love:
Loving the hair!!

I spent hours with them last night, just enjoying watching them, enjoying being home.So many flops and mutual grooming. And I just was thankful, that they both came home again.

As for the hair, normally if it happens, he shakes it out of the way, but I think he was so exhausted and chilled he couldn't be bothered.:lol::lol:

He kept looking at me as though to say "what? Oh the hair.It's all the fashion mum - get with it!:lol::lol::lol:

My fave boys, love the "fringe/combover" look! :love:

Love Honey's face in the back of the car on your siggie!:lol:

Hi Andrea

His hair is getting sooooo long and I think his mane is growing back!! He's really funny when it gets in a mess.

As for the signature, had to get it updated with Honey and seemed only fitting that she should be chauffered around by the boys.
She has a nack of getting others to wait on her!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Hope the girls are both O.K:love::love::love:

And you too of course:lol::lol:

I spent hours with them last night, just enjoying watching them, enjoying being home.So many flops and mutual grooming. And I just was thankful, that they both came home again.

As for the hair, normally if it happens, he shakes it out of the way, but I think he was so exhausted and chilled he couldn't be bothered.:lol::lol:

He kept looking at me as though to say "what? Oh the hair.It's all the fashion mum - get with it!:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: i love watching my buns play and bounce around! it always cheers me up and puts a smile on my face :)
glad they are home :love: x

Back