• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hattie says

Lillian

Warren Veteran
Yeeeeessss?
121_2136.jpg

Hilda i demand kisses!!
121_2142.jpg

Ok girls on my count 1..2...3
121_2139.jpg

GO!!!!
121_2147.jpg

:roll: Hattie always plays the innocent :lol:

What a georgeous selection of bunnies! Hattie, I think you're ok, they don't suspect it was your plan all along:lol:

Awww so cute:love::love:....are they all family?

Yes. Hattie is the mother to the black lionhead Winnie sniffing under the door in the pic below, and Winnie is the mother to the two small girls Betty & Hilda. They were neutered and stayed together as a happy family :D

121_2149.jpg

Hattie saying I was in the shed the whole time, but they ran off :lol:

Yes. Hattie is the mother to the black lionhead Winnie sniffing under the door in the pic below, and Winnie is the mother to the two small girls Betty & Hilda. They were neutered and stayed together as a happy family :D

121_2149.jpg

Hattie saying I was in the shed the whole time, but they ran off :lol:

Oh really thats so CUTE :love: They dont look related at all....They are all so gorgeous :love:

Oh really thats so CUTE :love: They dont look related at all....They are all so gorgeous :love:

:lol: There's quite a variety in the buns.. Hattie has 4 children, including Winnie.

Son Bugs
119_2070.jpg

Son Violet (chilling to Rod Stewart :lol:)
animals074.jpg

Daughter Roo
119_2086.jpg

Roo has two children Honey
121_2120.jpg

and Sweep
108_1378.jpg

I believe Hatties children were fathered by a lionhead as all of them have lionhead manes. But she was kept with about 6 other males, so we don't really know. I was quite surprised that done of her children became lops.

Back