• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stan the Funny Man

Kellyrich

Warren Scout
Well last night i took Stan up the bedroom cos there are carpets upstairs as he is really struggling with my laminate flooring in my lounge and my glossy tiles in the kitchen! Oh my god he was a totally different rabbit!! :D:D

He was sooo funny running about like a mad man and binkying all over the place it was great! I went downstairs for a drink and could hear him runnign all over the place! After an hour or so of playing with him upstairs i brought him back downstairs and put him on the laminate floorirng in the lounge and he was fine on it and was running everywhere again so now he is used to that floor but tried him in the kitchen this morning and he is still struggling with that floor! :roll:

Anyway last night i decided to let him sleep in the bedroom with us and brought his cage up etc but i woke up this morning to find that the OH has gone and slept in the spare bedroom as Stan was making too much noise!! :lol:

But at least Stan was happy!!

The OH saw the funny side of it though so thankfully no divorce over bunnies!! :love:

Lucy & Lola skid all over my kitchen on the tiles and dont seem happy on it.

Seems they need a bit of grip to do binkies! They do the biggest binkies on the concrete garden!

Aww Stan, bless him!

Daisy loves doing binkies upstairs on the carpet - she slides around when she does them on the laminate downstairs.

Back