• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Satisfying but haunting photos ....

chloaster

Warren Veteran
This is the falling apart crappy, smelly hutch that Kenndra and her four kits came into rescue in - it was very satisfying to burn it but the photos are a little haunting too ......

DSC_0446.jpg

DSC_0448.jpg

DSC_0453.jpg

DSC_0454.jpg

DSC_0460.jpg

That last pic is really weird and worrying:?

But goodbye to the hutch..we don't burn them we bash the sides in, doors off and take them to the dump

The school farm that I studied at had really small hutches... one day I took the doors off, removed the roof, nailed the roof over the side where the door was, painted it with rabbits on the front and turned it into a trough for plants ;)

Good riddance to it - I swear I can still smell it in the car :roll:

As one chapter ends, another one begins for Kenndra :D

We usually pass our crappy hutches onto Shel's friend who rescues sick hedgehogs but this one was just too :censored: hence why it was burnt. Thank you for the compliments tho - FF's have a new D40 which I was experimenting with :)

did the people on the allotment join you in the cermonial burning waving their pitchforks & sickles??????

the last one does look a bit like a large pair of glasses being consumed :shock:

Back