• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

nobbys nuts....!!!

mimi75

Alpha Buck
hiya,todays the day nobby has gone in for his castrate.i hate doing this to them but i know it needs to be done.he is such an adorable little man but he has started to show his aggressive side,biting both me and my hubs, jonty,over simple things like using a handbrush to sweep bits off the floor.boy,when he bites he means it:lol:i will not be happy till he is home safe+sound with us again,hopefully tonight.please can we have good vibes for naughty nobby!thanks:D

thanks:Dmy husband insisted on naming him,had to laugh at the vets this morning,his name ''nobby herod'' was written on his medical file:lol:

well nut-less nobby is awake and i can pick him up around 4.30pm:love:.he hasn't eaten as yet but he has been awake a while so they are hoping to syringe feed him before he comes home-bless him!really good news is they checked his teeth whilst he was under and they have said he has a very good set of gnashers!!!

Back