• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jessi

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
I am in total shock, I have no words :cry: :cry: :cry:

I found my little grey baby gone to the briidge last night, she had been fine in herself playing in the morning and having lots of cuddly snuggles (and doing laps of my feet for food!) I found her flopped in her favourite sleeping place with Teegs by her side.

Rest in Peace my little grey angel

:love: :cry: :love: :cry:

Teegra seems ok and is getting lots of extra snuggles, I have decided however that he will remian an only bun now as I can't go through this again having lost 3 in a year I feel it must be something I am doing wrong so I will care for him as best I can and hope he will be happy with extra people attention :cry:

How sad :cry:

Have you any idea why all three have passed... could it be EC. So very sorry you have lost another little bun :(

Duchess died of liver cancer, Skyla of stasis. Not sure with Jessi like I said it was very sudden still can't believe she has gone :cry:

Big hugs to you, I dont know what I would do if this happened to me, I would be inconsolable.

Binky free Jessi RIP, sleep tight little grey angel x x x

I am so sorry for your loss, please don't even let the thought of it being something you're doing wrong enter your head as these things just happen :cry: Jessi will be happily binkying with Duchess and Skylar and waiting for the next time she sees you *hugs* Lots of extra cuddles for Teegra x

Awe Im so sorry :( I can't believe how shockingly quickly they can leave us! Hugs for you and Teegra, binky free little Jessi

Back