• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grass Plants

happypreso

Alpha Buck
are 'ornamental grass plants' okay to plant in the garden, my rabbits are free range so just want to be sure before planting them.
Thanks!

I think they're ok but I shouldn't think there's a lot of point in planting them, won't they just get eaten instantly?

I think they're ok but I shouldn't think there's a lot of point in planting them, won't they just get eaten instantly?

you are probably right (that is what they did with the last plant I bought) ... but these are on freecycle so was thinking 'food' for the buns.

you are probably right (that is what they did with the last plant I bought) ... but these are on freecycle so was thinking 'food' for the buns.

You really do use the same Freecyle group as me. I just saw those and had the same thought then I thought better of it as my lot demolished the mint I planted in seconds :lol:

You really do use the same Freecyle group as me. I just saw those and had the same thought then I thought better of it as my lot demolished the mint I planted in seconds :lol:

hee, hee ... I am in Beds, so we most be close to the borders then? I am still undecided to be honest ... seems a shame for the plant(s) but the bun's will love to have something new to eat!!

Back