• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dude has been admitted :-( UPDATE

p_prod_uk

Mama Doe
Dude has not been eaten well at all for the last few days. He seems himself in all other ways, but I was getting really worried. OH took him to Harcourt Browns for me today to see Francis and I sent him armed with a list of questions.
She said his tummy felt quite empty and she said he just looked a bit off colour too. She's admitted him overnight to keep him under observation and I have to call in the morning at 11am to see how he is.
Please send my wee man lots of vibes :cry:
She said his teeth were absolutely perfect, which in a way I wish they weren't, as if it was just his teeth that's easily resolved. I'm hoping it's nothing more sinister. :cry:

On a more positive note, Poppy has fully recovered from having a tooth out 3 weeks ago and has put on some weight and Francis was really pleased with her today.

Bless her, she's all alone tonight and so is Dude, at the vets. (they are a bonded pair but they don't admit pairs.)

Will hopefully have some news in the morning. :cry:

Last edited:
Thanks guys, am so worried about him. He was a rescue bun I took in to rehome but he won a very special place in my heart and I couldn't bear it if we lost him. :( Wish I was there - hate not being able to keep an eye on him myself. He had some apple this morning and a one or two pellets but he's definately not 'himself.'

Update:

Thanks for all the vibes guys - they've worked :D:D

He's eaten everything they've given him and pooed, so he's coming home!! I can pick him up after work!!!

Yey for the little man! :D

Back