• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How Old Is Your Oldest??

CHH

Warren Scout
We've had Smudge at the vet and the trainee who was there seemed quite surprised to see a bunster of his vintage. He's 7 yrs 4 months. There must be plenty out there who are older than that??

Here he is going for a run recently......

DSCF6534%20(Small).JPG

my oldest is Flopsey who is 8.5 years old ...but my bun , thumper who i lost a year ago today was 2 weeks off being 10 yr old

Ogs is only a few months :lol:

But mops was 7 and abit,
il get a photo :oops: any excuse :lol:

P1000675.jpg

she had a problem with her eye in the last few months ( as you can see from the photo )

Charlie is 5 next week but I know thats young compared to a lot of bunsters on here. My hubbies last rabbit lived until 13.

Arnie is my oldest but he's only 3 this month :lol:

I've heard of plenty getting to 15,16 and 17. I think one on here was 19 :shock:

I looked up the record and the oldest ever on record was 24 :shock::shock::shock:

Daisy will be 7 this year and is still extremely spritely! My oldest was my first rabbit Sam who lived til the age of 8.

Back