• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cloud's first date

ZakuraRabbit

Mama Doe
I just wanted to share a picture I took yesterday the first time I let Cloud and Zakura out together. (Don't worry, I kept a close eye on them so no fights erupted :wave: ) They got along.... except Cloud kept doing this:
Cloud_and_Zakura__s_first_date_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

And it was always the head:lol: I did manage to lure him out of the hutch at least XD and I got proof he was obviously not neutered by his former owners (it didn't look like dominance he was a bit too eager).
But! Soon after both buns where back in their own hutches I called the vet (which I was going to anyway) and got an appointment right away.
I dropped him of there this morning and just got home with him now.
I put the transport cage in the hutch so he didn't have to stress with me pulling him out or anything, he's just gonna get to rest for now, and most likely won't be meeting Zakura (apart from through the bars as they're now both on the floor-level) before his scars are fully healed. 2-3 weeks probably, recommended by some friend who asked a vet:lol: Remaining fertility isn't a problem since Zakura got spayed two years ago anyway:wave: Hopefully they'll get along fine.

Back