• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Natsanth x

I Think Natsanth, Has been VERY strong this few weeks!!!, loosing yet another and another animals, mr rusty, jasmine theres quiet a few!:(

So i think natsanth should have a big well done:) becuase this can be hard!

Well done:) xx:)

I dont need a well done, but thanks.

What keeps me going is knowing i have other animals that need me.

I give my animals the best i can so i know whether they have short or long lives with me, that at least they are happy lives. :)

Sometimes you can go weeks, months without loosing an animal and sadly for me it all tends to happen at once, or it certainly has in these past few weeks.

Its difficult and heartbreaking when they leave us, but being able to come on here and speak to people who understand the heart ache makes it easier. Ive had some very good friends which have stood by me these past few weeks and being there for me, you all know who you are. You have kept me going when i have been at my lowest. Thankyou.

:)

We had a horrid few months when we lost 2 gerbils, a hamster and bunny it was truly heartbreaking but I agree with you they all had a happy life, and they all enriched mine.

Clare xx

Back