• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Funniest things your buns have done today...

Barney and Bubbles came out for a run round in the garden and I gave them half a carrot each, Barney took his back to the hutch for later then tried to pinch Bubbles' bit. They were doing laps for ages, Bubbles looked so funny running with a lump of carrot between her chops!!:lol::lol:

Haha :lol:

When oggie binkies but jumps straight up in the air on one spot and then lands in the same spot :lol: makes me laugh so much.

And andy aint a rabbit but when he gets really excited he starts to snort and sneeze :lol:

Well it wasn't today but a couple of days ago Fidget was on my bed and tried to do a happy flop but misjudged and rolled right off the side of the bed :lol:

Lucy grunted and boxed at my cocker spaniel tonight. He tried to pinch one of her strawberries. The idea!

Too funny for words, tiny bunny on haunches boxing and grunting. Wussy chops dog legging it with tail between legs. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lucy and Lola were eating a dandelion from each end of it! Like Lady and The Tramp with the spaghetti!

I haven't got my buns today - they are at the Vets...again!!!! :cry:

But Bean does this very funny thing where he will run up and down the house from bedroom to front door at full pelt. He can't stop because we have laminate flooring and if he does stop he zooms into one of the walls and falls over. Truffle normally just watches in amusement with the rest of us. :lol:

Truffle also carries carrots from our hands and then runs around with them in her mouth and will only settle to eat after about five minutes of running around with it in her mouth. :lol:

Norman managed to escape his cage again last night but cant find his way back in so was sat waiting outside the door of it this morn when I came in waiting for me to let him in...not out! LOL

Going to have to do some alterations to it tonight so he cant get out! x

Barnsley was being very busy "digging for victory" in his plastic tunnel this morning when he decided to do a roll-over. Not a good idea as he finds it almost impossible to right himself and ends up wiggling out on his side:lol:

thing is, he then looks at me as if it's my fault!!

daft but lovely bunkin:love:

Back