• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Emmy-Lou needs vibes/ Good news/ Pictures added

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
She is in stasis for the second time since saturday :(

The poor girl has been through so much in such a short time we are really hoping it is just stress related and nothing more serious.

Emmy Lou was neutered a few weeks back at Starlights rescue and was found to have tumours, she came here just over 2 weeks ago and since then has been bonded with Bertie and had a dental. And now 2 bouts of stasis :( So a lot for an elderly bunny to cope with.

She was fine at 9.30am but flopped out and not eating by 11am.

She has all the usual meds including fluids so fingers crossed they work and it is not related to anything more worrying :? After Bessie I am more than a little paranoid.

Last edited:
Oh no Liz :cry:

Lots of vibes for Emmy-Lou. She is in excellent hands and I know that she will receive the very best treatment :)

extra viebs your way... come on emmy-lou you can do it for mum! get better vibes and a hug to you liz! you always have so much on yourn plate but i know how great a job you do! x

Thank you :)

She still seems very uncomfortable despite pain relief :( She is booked in to see the vet again at 5pm if there is no improvement by then as we already had Anthony booked in for that time.

We are seeing a new vet so will see if he is any good with bunnies :? Fingers crossed he is a really good rabbit savvy vet, we could certainly do with one at the moment.

oh no Liz..not again so soon...:(

vibes for poor emmy-lou....she deserves a break form it for sure...
yes lets hope this time you get a bun savvy vet...fingers crossed..

come on old gal.....your bertie needs you...youve been through a lot dont give it up now xxxxxx

hugs for you too liz....xxx

Hope Emmy-Lou starts to feel better soon...and that the vet you are seeing proves to be good!

Only just seen this Liz,

I hope she is okay, sending loads of vibes, she is in excellent hands with you. x

OMG I am speechless, what a completely useless :censored: vet.

I can't stop crying, I really don't know what we are going to do.

I just hope Emmy- Lou is going to be OK :cry::cry:

Back