• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Success

crackerz

Alpha Buck
Humphrey and Doona have returned from their weekend bonding trip all loved up. A big thank you to Sam who presided over the proceedings. Not sure if it was the car journey or the completely neutral surroundings that did the trick but Humpf is besotted with Doona :roll:

Here are a few pictures of them in the garden, enjoying the sunshine and helping their dad with his canoe.......:lol:

Photo-0946.jpg

Humphrey inspecting a bush.

Photo-0952.jpg

Trimming the grass......

Photo-0953.jpg

Watching their dad....

Photo-0957.jpg

Stop taking photos mum!!!

Photo-0959.jpg

Doona can't understand why Humpy doesn't like his picture taken

Photo-0965.jpg

Relaxing

Photo-0973.jpg

Doona helping.....

Photo-0977.jpg

Its been a hard day.....

Aww! what a gorgeous pair of buns!!
Glad the bonding has gone well :love:

Humpf follows Doona around everywhere. She has been 'teaching' him about which plants are nicest in the garden. Although he still can't do the stairs on the decking.....

In the evening, they have been making the living room into their own little 'lovefest'. Far too much grooming, kissing and humping going on :lol:

YAY :D :D I'm so happy and I have obviously fallen head over heels in :love::love::love: with these bunnies!! They are sooo sweet (and massive!! - i'm only used to dwarfs hehe) :D I will upload the couple pictures I took for you :D

Back