• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Update on Fudge.....

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
Everything going well so far.....She is taking her meds fine and her poos are nice and big again, some have hair but not too much :D

This is her last day of her Zantac but got another 2 weeks of metacam to give. She didnt drink alot after her dental but she is now drinking her normal amount and is starting to eat a little hay again :D

Her veg gets eaten almost instantly and all pellets gone within 10mins like normal :roll:

Her teeth are bothering her a little but not as much as before and her eye isnt watering anymore!

She has been really crabbit lately and before her pain killer kicks in she will attack if anyone has their hand infront of her or even a foot :roll: Although she has started to flop again so she must be feeling ok after her meds as she hasnt flopped for a few weeks!

We are getting there slowly, i just hope her poo is fine off the zantac and the pain from her teeth goes away!

Heres the little monster :lol:
I was lying on the floor and she came over and flopped next to me, cuddling my arm :love: We lay like that for about half an hour then she needed a wee :lol: She was more flopped before the pic was taken, she just jumped a little!
DSC00029-2.jpg

The lumpy bit on her bottom next to her tail is the bit she is moulting :lol: Not skin or fat :oops:

Last edited:
Ok her poo has been changing again from round balls to very stringy poo :? This happened before he poo went small and vet said it was because she was moulting!

The vet said he souldnt need to see me for the 3 weeks of her metacam but should i give them a phone tomorrow to see if he wants her back in just incase?

Her poo is also abit more moist than usual?

Im just so confused :roll::lol:

Back