• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola and Mimi star in their own TV Show

omg this is brilliant :D this is what we want for our bunnies :D where did you get your camera(s) from? :D

Was just a cheap web cam from a shop, no more than a tenner, you can get a really high quality one pretty cheap now. Very easy to setup as well.

If you need any help just let me know.

Ooooo thank you! I will have a look around. We need to get an electricity supply so may have to be a garden cam for a while hehe :D Thats were the fun happens any way (especially when you see us trying to catch the buns in!!)

oh wow how did you get it into a proper website? i was hosting off my pc for Alvin tv but had to turn it off because of elecy but my camera is still active.... does it cost money?

They are so loved up! :love:

Tbh though, the people who were saying their cage needs to be cleaned really dont know what they are talking about :lol:

They are so loved up! :love:

Tbh though, the people who were saying their cage needs to be cleaned really dont know what they are talking about :lol:

I was hoping you guys would agree with that...to be honest the cage and run are immaculate, Lucy cleans them every day.

So I'm not worried....nice to know I'm not alone though :)

oh wow how did you get it into a proper website? i was hosting off my pc for Alvin tv but had to turn it off because of elecy but my camera is still active.... does it cost money?

Yep, just head to www.justin.tv and sign up, its a completely free streaming service, and will just grab the feed from your webcam...Alvin TV to make a come back! :lol:

Back