• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big & Beige's mum

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
I have just found these photos of BunBun who is Big and Beige's mummy. They were taken 7 days before B & B were born. Bless her she was only a baby herself. I was fostering her for BARC.

BunBun died a week after giving birth on the 29th of April :cry:

BunBun1APR08-1.jpg

BunBun2APR08.jpg

BunBun3APR08.jpg

BunBun4APR08.jpg

Rabswood

What a lovely bunny she was. :love::love: She does look very young in those photos, too young to be having babies, the poor little love. :( xx

Big, you're very beautiful and so was your mummy; she would have been very proud of you both. xx

Big both you and your mum are very pretty so sorry your mum wasnt around to look after you you are lucky to have michelle

Before going to BARC she was kept in the same hutch as her mum, dad and brothers :(

Rabs

Poor BunBun. Tinkerbell had the same early life only she survived giving birth whilst a baby herself (thankfully) and her two kits are all growd up now :love::love:

At least two of BunBun's babies managed to survive but it's heartbreaking that all 5 (including mum) aren't still here *sobbing loudly as I always do thinking about this poor little family*

RIP BunBun, and babes.

How sad. BunBun left a beautiful legacy in Big and Beige. So sad she and the other babies weren't able to stay.

Thank you everyone.

Big and Beige are very special and hopefully will always have a good life.

Rabs

Back