• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kennels and Shelves

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
Has anyone put a shelf in their Kennel?
I am thinking of putting one in for Drake and Josh, but wanted some ideas?

Any ideas/pics would be appreciated:)

x

We've put some in the aviairy Jack over the weekend & are hopefully going to start on the playhouse tomorrow - will post you some pics when we've done it :D

Mark has made several different levels & then is making a ramp out of a picket fence I bought from B & Q attached on to a piece of plywood - so the buns have got something to grip on to :)

We've put some in the aviairy Jack over the weekend & are hopefully going to start on the playhouse tomorrow - will post you some pics when we've done it :D

Mark has made several different levels & then is making a ramp out of a picket fence I bought from B & Q attached on to a piece of plywood - so the buns have got something to grip on to :)

Oh My, I bet that is great! It was already huge:lol:
Cant wait to see pics:) x

I have one in my large run, they access the run from a shelf in their playhouse, through a dog flap onto the shelf in the run. It has changed a bit now, the run has a new roof :)

HPIM0901-1.jpg

That looks great:D

DK&R.jpg

This is what the buns have got, it is 16ft long, and 4ft wide.
On the right hand side (on the end) there is a door to get in the run, and at the side of the door there is about 2ft of space. I was thinking to put a 2ft wide shelf there, and a ramp to get up to it?

I hope that makes sence:lol:

I will see if I can draw it so it is a bit clearer:) x

What about checking Freecycle or Ebay for cheap/free hutches you can stick there? Might want to remove any felting on top so they don't chew it but might be easier.

Back