• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Regular visitors

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
to my garden

Birds2.jpg

Birds1.jpg

I think they are ring necked doves ?

Rabswood

Awww they are collared doves. We hand reared one when I was a child and it lived 14 years she was called Perky. She was free to come as she pleased but would always come back for food and at night.

Awww they are collared doves. We hand reared one when I was a child and it lived 14 years she was called Perky. She was free to come as she pleased but would always come back for food and at night.

Thanks. Now I know what they are. I hear them cooing in the morning.

Yes Jack you can see Meadowhall from my lounge window (to the left) I have a panoramic viewStadium I can also see the Arena and the Forge Masters (steel works). But it is very interesting and always a talking point for visitors.

You can see Meadowhall shopping Centre on these photos, I was actually taking the Russian State Circus tent (no perfprming animals just people :D)

Meadowhall1.jpg

Meadowhall2.jpg

Rabs

Last edited:
Back