• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Couldnt resist this pair of garden centre bunnies...

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
I went to a garden centre today and against my better judgement i came home with a pair of unneutered bunnies :shock: I will be keeping them together but there wont b e any babies as they are brother and sister so cant mate :lol:

Heres a pic of them :love: :love:

100_1108.jpg

Hope you all like them :love: xXx

Awww, me like. :love::love: They're very cool - if you do get any babies I'd have a couple. :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: Karen - i dont think there will be any babies, they cant breed as theyre related ;)

I fell in love with them... they were in the easter gifts section, £6.99 each mind you :lol: Theyve got pride of place on the fireplace :D Got them as my babies are going down the shed soon... so will be bunny-less indoors - not anymore :D Theyre like... carved out of wood :) xXx

They would look fantastic on our fireplace - hmmm thinks I might need to check out our Garden Centres see what they have in;)

I went to a garden centre today and against my better judgement i came home with a pair of unneutered bunnies :shock: I will be keeping them together but there wont b e any babies as they are brother and sister so cant mate :lol:

Don't frighten me like that, I didn't look at the pic first and thought u were on about real bunnies :roll: :lol::lol:

Back