• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Truffle is home... U/D after her little hospital visit!

Ok so Truffle is home from her spay. All went well I think. We is currently snuggled up with Bean in a little corner of her cage. bean won't budge an inch. I have tried her with a bit of broccoli and some of their favourite pellets but neither of them are having any. I really hope Bean doesn't go on hunger strike with her :shock: We are just in need of Eating and Poo vibes now please.

God...I hate this bit. Its so worrying. Wish she were just all better and bouncy.

Last edited:
sending some vibes, i'm sure she will be fine. One of mine hardly ate anything for a day or 2 but she was fine.

thats good to know! I know I will be worried if she hasn't eaten within an hour...even though I know what female bun buns are like after their operations.

They are both still snuggled in their little box with a blanket in it!:love:

eating vibes for truffle and bean!

When mine have been off their food (after their neuters and when they've started going a bit statisy) then the only thinks that have really got them eating again have been nice fresh parsley or green carrot tops (i think as well as being tasty they are really easy to nibble on)

My baby boy didn't poo for a full day after his neuter, but I did get him to eat some lettuce. I know how you feel, and I'm sending all the vibes in the world.

My baby boy didn't poo for a full day after his neuter, but I did get him to eat some lettuce. I know how you feel, and I'm sending all the vibes in the world.

Thanks! I really appreciate it! Bean has now pood. We are just waiting on Truffle eating something and pooing. She is sat flopped out with Bean right next to her. Obviously they are snuggling to keep warm. Bean is constantly licking her!

Come on my baby Truffle eat something for dad!

eating vibes for truffle and bean!

When mine have been off their food (after their neuters and when they've started going a bit statisy) then the only thinks that have really got them eating again have been nice fresh parsley or green carrot tops (i think as well as being tasty they are really easy to nibble on)

yeah my two started with fresh basil and then started eating proper food later. sending pooing and eating vibes xx

Thanks everyone! This is really helping me take my mind off sitting with her and worrying! I have just been to pick parsley from the garden. Will go an get some dandelion later!

What??? Don't get you!

Truffle still not eaten...tried banana, parsley, carrot, broccoli, pellets, new hay...but nothing!:(

Just leave her be for a few hours. I doubt she was spayed til about 1-2pm so its very early on in her recovery.
Offer her water in a bowl, leave hay and her fave treats nearby and let her rest :)

Just leave her be for a few hours. I doubt she was spayed til about 1-2pm so its very early on in her recovery.
Offer her water in a bowl, leave hay and her fave treats nearby and let her rest :)

Will do! She is soooo cute. Bean just won't leave her alone. He goes to litter tray to do his business and eats something from bowl and then goes straight back to her. He is such a good husbun!:D

Here is Truffle in her sick bed with Bean looking after her. :love:

She snifs the food but isn't interested.

n524075384_6420691_5001361.jpg

Awww sending eating and pooping vibes for Truffle, my girls didn't eat until late in the evening after their ops so i am sure she will feel pekish soon :D

Sending lots of eating and pooing vibes for Truffle, just keep at it and make sure she has water within reach. Rosie drank and drank after hers and was very fussy eating. Just keep offering nice tasty stuff to her :)

Back