• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank you MAKE MINE CHOCOLATE/Update-article uploaded

devoted2buns

Mama Doe
Local paper contacted me today after i sent the press release from the make mine chocolate website. They have been around today to take photos. There is going to be an article on it and also about my rescue. They are also going to advertise the buns that need re-homing from me on a regular basis which is fantastic. I will take a pic of the article tomorrow and put it on here for all of you to see, fingers crossed its a good article and spreads the word!!

Last edited:
That's fantastic news - well done you!

I am actively collecting information about all of the coverage that the MMC campaign is receiving so I will add this to our list.

Can't wait to see the pictures. (Maybe you could save a copy of the article and post us a copy for our cuttings record?:D:D)

Helen

That's fantastic news - well done you!

I am actively collecting information about all of the coverage that the MMC campaign is receiving so I will add this to our list.

Can't wait to see the pictures. (Maybe you could save a copy of the article and post us a copy for our cuttings record?:D:D)

Helen

No problem, would be more than happy to do this. Pm me the address to send it too. We will be buying a few copies of the paper :lol:

That's great :D. I'm sure they will get some great photos as you have some beautiful rabbits and a lovely lawn :)

Thanks Tim. Here it is guys. Another 7 on the waiting list :roll: and a few phone calls which made me want to scream at them as they obviously didn't read the article!! :shock: i.e "can i have that rabbit for my kid" Never the less I hope people will think twice this easter!! J x

echo1.jpg

echo2.jpg

Thats fantastic :D I had no joy with my local papers as I just sent the campaign stuff to them and because it had nothing local in it they've not done anything about it. Did give them the numbers of 2 local rescues but to no avail.....

Had this e-mail which I think is a good thing:

My name's Jenna and I'm a feature writer at the Press Association. I saw the article about your sanctuary in the Dorset Echo today and I wanted to send you a quick email to let you have my details.
I write articles for the national press (Daily Mirror, the Sun) and women's magazines (Closer, Bella, Take a Break etc) and we're always on the look out for quirky animal-related stories. Anything along the lines of... rabbits rescued from unusual places, rabbits who have helped their owners to find love, life-saving rabbits or rabbits who look or behave in a strange way - making friends with another animal or have an unusual coloured coat maybe.
If you do come across anything like that then please do drop me a line and it might be suitable for a magazine piece. We could make sure we mention the sanctuary so it would be good publicity for that too.
Best wishes and good luck with the rescuing!
Jenna

Thats fantastic :D I had no joy with my local papers as I just sent the campaign stuff to them and because it had nothing local in it they've not done anything about it. Did give them the numbers of 2 local rescues but to no avail.....

that's a real shame :cry:

That's wonderful.

Any chance you could post us at the MMC office a copy? I'll gladly refund you the cost of the paper and the postage? (if you can, pls PM me or even better email me at helen@makeminechocolate.co.uk) Thank you!

We're trying to keep any articles and press items that are related in any way to the campaign.

I think that looks like a great piece.

Helen

Back