• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just wanted to share my happiness!!

Kellyrich

Warren Scout
Sorry if im boring anybody about my Stan but im just sooo excited still and think he is fab....even though he likes nipping me!!

But last night with him was great! He is very wary to go on an adventure at the moment as he cant walk properly on our floor so last night i put him on the settee with me and the OH and he was great! I was at one end OH at the other and he kept going from me to him and playing with each of us and climbing all over us and then just lied down in the middle of us while i stroked him to sleep! We are so pleased with him and just wanted to share my happiness! lol!!

Its weird how happy a bunny can make you xx :love::love::love:

Ah Stan looks and sounds like a lovely lad. So sorry to hear about Dave, just caught up with his story, very sad. You have had a difficult time lately and deserve to enjoy your new bunny. Are you keeping him separatly to your other 2, I see you say they are all freerange in the house, how are they taking to him?

Ah Stan looks and sounds like a lovely lad. So sorry to hear about Dave, just caught up with his story, very sad. You have had a difficult time lately and deserve to enjoy your new bunny. Are you keeping him separatly to your other 2, I see you say they are all freerange in the house, how are they taking to him?

Oh yes definitely keeping them separate!! I can tell that Dexie can sense him and she is running round like a loony but im not risking putting her or Barney near Stan! I have got Barney and Dexie in the living room in their NIC cube house thing i have left Stan free range in the kitchen/conservatory with his cage as well so they are separated. But whenever we are there i just have to alternate their times that they are allowed out to play about between them unfortunately!! :(

Wish i could put them all together it wouldl be soo much easier but i now know what can happen so i wont xx

Back