• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just had to check Snowdrop was breathing!

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
DSCF9993.jpg

Snowdrop has decide this bonding thing is far too stressfull and she needs a nap! Just had to check she was still breathing- Strawberry very rarely flops out (although has been doing lots today) so i'm not used to seeing bunnies like that!!!

Awww, bless!!! I have yet to see Caramel really flop, but Biscuit loves nothing better than thudding onto his side :lol:

How is the bonding going today?

They are ok at the minute. Strawberry is the boss and is laid while Snowdrop grooms him. We had alot of humping and chasing this morning so i cut their space right back and it seems to have stopped.I feel bad as the space they are in is really tiny but there is enough room for them both to flop so i dont think it will hurt them for a few hours. Will extend it a little later on if they have a good few hours with no chasing at all.

Back