• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jasmine has been admitted U/D shes gone

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
:cry:

Jasmine didnt seem herself yesterday and wasnt really running about or eating her pellets.

I tempted her with goodies and checked her through the night. This morning she was no better, so i got an emergency appt at Vets.

Jasmines guts are empty and arent moving, so they have admitted her to be put on a drip and syringe fed.

Mega VIBES for Jasmine please :(

Last edited:
Try to keep busy to stop you worrying about her. I know how horrible it is when bunnies are at the vets but she is in the best place.

Thanks, it was all so rushed getting her to the Vets and them taking her into back. I barely spoke to the Vet and just feel ****.

I cant bare to loose her :cry:

Thanks, it was all so rushed getting her to the Vets and them taking her into back. I barely spoke to the Vet and just feel ****.

I cant bare to loose her :cry:

Try ringing the vets to see how she is if it would put your mind at rest. Or ask the vets if you can go in this afternoon to see her. Some dont let you but my vets were gret when Graham was poorly and would happily let me go and see him when he was admitted.

Come on Jas - GET WELL SOON!!! x x x

Big hugs and bunny tummy rubs from me, Lola, Lucy n Steff x x x

Little update..

They have given her some gut stimulant and she is on a drip, apparently she has eaten a tiny bit and they want to keep her in at least 24hrs. :(

Its really difficult to understand as the Vet doesnt speak clear English :(

Come on Jasmine!!

Back