• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You Never Know What I Just Saw!!!

XcrystalX

Warren Scout
i saw the most dreadful thing.... it all started in the garden, when i was wrighting a letter to grandparents next to my buns in the run, when i heard a sratchy sound, i looked at the buns but they weren't fighting (they don't!:D) then i saw something black and white (yup you guessed it:cry::() it was a.....CAT!!!!! and the little brat had a baby (and i meen baby!:cry:) bun in his mouth who was still alive and kicking his back legs!!!!!! i hate cats sooooo much!!:evil::cry::cry::evil::(:(:evil::evil: but i suppose they have 2 eat!

Oh dear :(

Its their natural instincts to prey though, isnt it?
Thats why I love my friends cat, he hates going outside and is such an utter softy he runs away from frogs.

didnt you stop it? a domestic cat wont eat a baby bun it will kil ladn take it home.... they have cat food from thier owners for food this is jsut a game to them... x

Oh dear :(

Its their natural instincts to prey though, isnt it?
Thats why I love my friends cat, he hates going outside and is such an utter softy he runs away from frogs.

haha!:lol: sounds like my sort of cat! yes its just nature! still makes me angry:evil:

didnt you stop it? a domestic cat wont eat a baby bun it will kil ladn take it home.... they have cat food from thier owners for food this is jsut a game to them... x

i tried to stop it but it ran away!
cats are really fast!:lol::D:p

i like cats... i just hate their nature.. :(
i prefer indoor cats :lol:
We get cats... but they often are after our aviary birds... sitting ontop of it :| so we scare them off... they wouldnt come on the ground in the garden because of the dog :D

lucky

i like cats... i just hate their nature.. :(
i prefer indoor cats :lol:
We get cats... but they often are after our aviary birds... sitting ontop of it :| so we scare them off... they wouldnt come on the ground in the garden because of the dog :D

lucky you have a dog!:lol: the poor thing was still alive!:cry::(

Because this is a forum of rabbit lovers, both pet rabbits and wild rabbits ;)

Sorry about the cat from the original post, but yeah, that's just what cats do :( if it needs food to eat then fair enough but many pet cats just kill for fun and take their dead prey home as 'gifts' for their owners. I never understand it :roll:

Because this is a forum of rabbit lovers, both pet rabbits and wild rabbits ;)

Sorry about the cat from the original post, but yeah, that's just what cats do :( if it needs food to eat then fair enough but many pet cats just kill for fun and take their dead prey home as 'gifts' for their owners. I never understand it :roll:

thanks! soz im only 11!! im bunny mad though! xxxx

Back