• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Trio bonding update

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
Well they all seem to be getting on quite well, and i tried them in the hutch yesturday and they seemed to cuddle up to one another and not have any fuss... This morning they are even closer, more grooming and cuddles :lol:
Even toffee has groomed the girls!! :shock: He hardly used to groom harvey :lol:
Im really glad how well they are getting on. They will be able to have a run around the living room today after our baby canary has passed on :( He/She has stopped eating and breathing funny.. it is just too young..
anyway in the mean time they will have a run in the kitchen once ive tidyed up abit :oops: they are just having some breakfast :love:

ive took the top off of the cage and they are sniffing around as they havent been in the kitchen before.. daisy is the first one out! :D :lol:
they look happy together and im proud of them :love:

Awwww great news :love: :love: :love:

How's daisy's poo?

So glad Toffee can enjoy the garden again and have some lovely girl buns :love:

I hope I have visiting rights ;)

Awwww great news :love: :love: :love:

How's daisy's poo?

So glad Toffee can enjoy the garden again and have some lovely girl buns :love:

I hope I have visiting rights ;)

I think her poos have cleared up today.. i havent seen anymore runny ones :)
Toffee does like his freedom! :D
You can come and visit anytime you like.. aslong as someone is in :lol:

I am just laughing at them at the moment as they arent too sure about leaving the cage and adventure into the kitchen :lol:
They keep hopping in and out :lol:
Im sure they will adventure out soon.. :love:

Some photos of them this morning... thinking about whether to come out of the cage or not :lol:

cuddled inside the cage:
P4060076.jpg

Took top off to let them come out...
P4060078.jpg

P4060079.jpg

P4060087.jpg

they still havent adventured far... and this is them now...
P4060088.jpg

See why im so happy?!? they are sticking together like glue! :D
:love: :love: :love:

Well they are out in the garden, in and out of the hutch, they have found out how :lol:
Bouncing around running with each other etc etc :D
They will now be sleeping out in the hutch and will have morning till about7/8pm to have a run round the garden...
:love:

Awww they look so happy :love: :love: Keep an eye that there aren't too many scuffles when they are in the hutch but the certainly seem to be getting on well :D

Awww they look so happy :love: :love: Keep an eye that there aren't too many scuffles when they are in the hutch but the certainly seem to be getting on well :D

Well they seem perfectly fine out in the hutch, they spent the hole night out there together and no signs or any scuffles... Hutch is actually not messed up yet :lol: apart from poops.

This morning i let them out into the garden, they know how to get in and out.. As they was running in and out this morning :lol:
Even toffee came out and had a jump around!! i havent seen him do that since he was a baby! He really is happy with his new friends :love:

Well they seem perfectly fine out in the hutch, they spent the hole night out there together and no signs or any scuffles... Hutch is actually not messed up yet :lol: apart from poops.

This morning i let them out into the garden, they know how to get in and out.. As they was running in and out this morning :lol:
Even toffee came out and had a jump around!! i havent seen him do that since he was a baby! He really is happy with his new friends :love:

aww thats so sweet! Im glad hes buddies have made him more playful, he must be so happy :love:

Congratulations hun.

Wish mine went as well :(. I have just admitted defeat, as too many fights broke out :(!

Hope yours live happily ever after :)

Yer im keeping my fingers crossed, but really dont think it will work out :(

Aww :(
i hope it does work out, they do seem alot happier in groups xx

Here are some photos of this morning...
Toffee bouncing!
09-04-07003.jpg

Hi Daisy
09-04-07004.jpg

Back to his pot...
09-04-07009.jpg

Little Fuzzy
09-04-07013.jpg

Daisy
09-04-07025.jpg

Jumping away :lol:
09-04-07052.jpg

i would just like to say that daisy has never biten or boxed anymore since the last... They are really settled in :D

Back