• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toby's new favourite toy

seagreen

Warren Scout
Popped round to see a friend yesterday & she showed me a standard marguerite plant she'd been sent from Next but I was more interested in the box it came in.

It's over 3ft long & has made a lovely tunnel for Toby rabbit. I shut the ends like doors & he has a great game pushing them open & hopping in & out. Ohh he looks so cute.

Aaaah boxes:love: we have a passion for them here too, always on the lookout for a nice one. My 4 year old son loves them too, he and Maisey are often to be found playing "spaceships" in the kitchen in one when shes in for a runabout! A sensible rabbit would keep well clear of a little boy but Maisey just can't resist getting in the game too! Our guinea pigs recently benefited from the purchase of a Lava lamp which came in a lovely thick cylindrical tube - great fun!

Back