• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wild rabbit in garden.

Pringle

Warren Veteran
Yesterday i saw a little rabbit run up the street (i live in middle of a town):shock:, looks like a wee wild one. Well i have been out to feed the rabbits this morning and their is tiny little poo's all round all the rabbits sheds/runs, their is loads of them, so obviously mr little bunny has been taking a visit to them all :lol:.
Anyway i was just asking if their was anything i have to be careful about or anything any of mine may catch from this little one. I was worried mine might fight, i saw a very faded bit of red on spots fur so i have checked her and patch and no sign of bites etc so not sure what that is.

We had one last year bounce about the garden, i kinda wondered if it was the same one :).

I think just make sure vaccinations are up to date.I did once read of a girly rabbit who produced a litter of half wild kits after being visited by a wild male in the night [through the bars of the cage]-dont know how true though:oops:

Back