• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Phoebe An please :o( update

Hugbut

Mama Doe
Phoebe An wouldn't eat yesterday so I spent the day rubbing her tummy & syringe feeding her critical care, she looked awful, and seemed spaced out & not with it. By the evening she perked up & did some poops but still wasn't eating. This morning she's done more poops & is eating dandelion leaves & kale but nothing else. I think she might need another dental. I'm off to ring the vet...I'm so worried about her, please send my girl some vibes :(

Last edited:
Phoebe An has been admitted for a dental :( I've got to ring at 2 to find out when i can pick her up. I'm so worried about her, GA really knocks it out of her. Poor baby, I just want to get her home - I'm working tonight so hubby will have the job of looking after her while I'm gone,I would phone in sick but I've got an important meeting that I can't miss,typical :roll:

Thank you for all your well wishes :wave: - I'm back with an update! I collected Phoebe An yesterday evening after her dental & she seemed suprisingly bright.When she got home she was tucking into dandelions, kale & raspberry leaves, i also saw her nibbling a little bit of hay so i was really pleased with her. This morning she seems a little spaced out, i'm hoping that it's just the drugs working their way out of her system.She was reluctant to eat today but i've managed to convince her to eat some more dandelions & other soft food - she still doesn't want to eat her pellets or anything hard though - is that normal? She's had a dental before but it was nearly a year ago so i can't remember how long it took her to start eating hard food again :? I'm so worried about her :(

My dentals buns tend to only eat soft things after a dental for a day or so, glad she's ok :D

maybe she needs a pop of metacam? the swelling and any ulcerations from the gagas they use etc cant really be felt when the GA and after painkillers still in their system. But the next day or so they have full senstaion back and it makes them reluctant to eat becasue now it hurts....soft things to tempt them is al you can do and if you have any metacam give them some or ask the vet.....

sometimes all the meds and ga take time to leave theur system and yes it could be this..but if theres no improvement i would seek out the vet again.

vibes for phoebe xx

Back