• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dribble chops

Rose

Mama Doe
My baby girl :love:

DSCF0150.jpg

DSCF0151.jpg

DSCF0162.jpg

Awww does she really dribble? If so she could have a problem with her teeth.

Rabswood

She only dribbles when she is purring and going all soppy. Her teeth have been checked and are fine, she only has 4 left bless her shes a old lady

My cat with three legs Boo, only has a few teeth too bless her. Poor Boo she can't keep losing stuff or there will be nothing left :shock:

Rabswood

How lovely! She must be a deep sleeper or was she pretending:lol: Our old can dribbled but she was 21! and my horse couldn't keep his tounge in because his teeth were so worn at 32 years of age!

aww bless hat a lovely old lady xxx

my kitty cat salem dribbles and drools whenever he purrs esp when i get the full on cuddle in my bed in my arms with his snuggle blankey:oops::oops:

How lovely! She must be a deep sleeper or was she pretending:lol: Our old can dribbled but she was 21! and my horse couldn't keep his tounge in because his teeth were so worn at 32 years of age!

She was completely out of it and snoring like a goddun :lol:
Its funny at the moment because her tongue is having problems staying in too :lol:

Back