• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Cant Believe This !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I have been reading a website about Rabbit Breeding (dont ask :roll:)
and there is a bit about what to do if the Doe wont be mated. This is the 'advice' given............

3. Try forced breeding...hold the doe in position and let the buck breed her. Many times she will raise on her own for a repeat breeding after being force bred.

:shock:

:censored:

:cry: :cry:

Sorry I know I am not supposed to swear on here BUT - WTF?!?!?!? :evil::evil::evil::evil:

Some folk should be made to do the same & see how they would feel :censored::censored::censored::censored:

If this doe was a human it'd be classified as raped.
How traumatic for the bunny being held and 'treated' like that :cry:

You must be joking...:censored::censored:

Where did you read this from if you don't mind me asking??

That surely cannot be right?:(

If this doe was a human it'd be classified as raped.
How traumatic for the bunny being held and 'treated' like that :cry:

Exactly you're right, if it was for humans that would be rape. Obviously we all hate rapsits and we know they don't deserve to live.....:evil:

I cant post the link to the site as its against this Forum's rules to do so.

OK that is understandable. However can you make a complaint to the owner of that particular website? Unless you don't want to do it...

God knows how many irresponsible people have read that.....:cry:

Here's another gem

6. Breed her often........if the doe is raising, but not conceiving.....breed her to the buck as many times as you can over the course of 6-8 hours

:censored:

hmmm

You must be joking...:censored::censored:

Where did you read this from if you don't mind me asking??

That surely cannot be right?:(

if people don't care but they like the money for selling bunnys on, they would do that!! its horrible!:(:cry::cry: and shocking:shock::censored:

If you copy and paste "6. Breed her often........if the doe is raising, but not conceiving.....breed her to the buck as many times as you can over the course of 6-8 hours" into google the site will appear... hope this doesn't break the forum rules

Jane I dont think you should be allowed to look at sites that arent RU its too upsetting :( Sadly this sort of thing goes on in British farming and many animal breeding industries on a daily basis :(

Poor things.
Usually, my bucks cannot hold up to this, so I use several on her during the day...........of course, if you can get her bred.......the litter won't be any good (you won't know who the father is).....
The litter wont be any good?? :shock: :cry: :evil:

Back