• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Truffle Needs some luck

She has got her operation tomorrow. She is currently scooting round the front room and keeps flopping over next to Bean who just seems to watch her in amazement. I am going to be so worried tomorrow and on Tuesday about her recovery. Hope Bean looks after her at the vets.:roll:

:wave: I am sure Bean, Donna and the rest of the gang at the vets will look after Truffle.

Will be sending get eating and pooping vibes when I am on the bus coming home tomorrow as I go through Isleworth.

Bless thanks guys. Yeah I know she is in super hands. Nick is also working from home tomorrow because he knows what i am like! Think he is an incy bit worried too bless him.

Lots of vibes for lovely Truffle. I just had my two new girlies spayed on Friday - its a worrying time!!!

How they doing? Sending some eat and poop vibes!

They are eating and pooping very well!! Jemima seemed a bit touch and go on the first evening but with the help of dandelion leaves she perked up a bit :) Both back to being pretty lively and giving Dillon a run for his money :lol: Hope Bean is going to be on hand with the TLC!

They are eating and pooping very well!! Jemima seemed a bit touch and go on the first evening but with the help of dandelion leaves she perked up a bit :) Both back to being pretty lively and giving Dillon a run for his money :lol: Hope Bean is going to be on hand with the TLC!

Yeah Bean looks after her lots. They went to Nick's mum and dad's this weekend as we went to my parents up north. Truffle had never been before and was very nervous. Bean was so funny - running around being his confident self but always come back to lick Truffle on the face and ear. I am sure he will look after her tomorrow.

Sending lots of good luck vibes for the vets Truffle :) Im sure Bean will take good care of you :love: xXx

truffle

what a lovely name!!!( my mum does that alot!!:lol:) sending all the luck i have got!!! whats the operration for?

Back